PDA

View Full Version : Good News & Graphic Needed

James & Zelma Litzmann
03-30-2007, 11:44 AM
Good morning everyone. Gee do I have good news . . . I think. We have been located about 2 miles from downtown for the last almost year. Long story, short version, we were just blessed with a building downtown. There was a lot of sweating, lot a praying, but we got the call Tuesday and they told us we got the building and by "got it" I mean leasing but there were others that wanted it also, so we feel very blessed. We will be signing the contract next week, what's really strange about all this is we had to let our landlord here know by last day of this month if we were not going to renew our lease, we found out with about 5 days to spare that we'd be moving.

Anyhow, I need a good graphic of a coffee cup with steam, in my head the saucer is a Christian fish but that will more than likely be way too hard to accomplish. If any of you guys have anything that you are willing to share, I do appreciate it. I still say my goal is be the pro and be able to contribute someday as much as all you do.

May God bless you in all that you do for Him!

Thanks,
Zelma (Psalms 18:2)

Joe Pelonio
03-30-2007, 1:48 PM
Here's a few simple ones.
Congrats on the new shop!

Rodne Gold
03-30-2007, 3:54 PM
Why not try represent the fish by way of the plumes of steam?

James & Zelma Litzmann
03-31-2007, 10:16 AM
Thanks Joe this will definitely give me somewhere to start, now if I can work the Christian fish in, it'll be great! Rodney, I am going to try the steam thing and see how artistic I am . . . and I'm not, but we'll see.

Hey thanks a million guys, you're still great.

God Bless,

Ruben Salcedo
04-02-2007, 2:06 PM
Here is something base in Rodne's Idea, I used one of Joe's coffe cup's, I did have fun doing it :)

Ruben Salcedo

James & Zelma Litzmann
04-02-2007, 3:39 PM
Hey that looks great, so I tried it and this is what I got? I am not a true artist, not that I have to tell you all that, after you see this.

I tried to make the saucer into the fish, it looks great in my head but that's about as far as it went, because it didn't work out in real life, can't quite get the fish to look like a true Christian fish and a saucer at the same time. Here it is just so you can see that it doesn't work, maybe you can help me figure out what I did wrong.

Hey, thanks for all the help and God bless.

Thanks again,

Joe Chritz
04-02-2007, 9:26 PM
Try drawing the saucer around the fish so the fish looks like a design on the saucer. That may work for you.

Joe

Ruben Salcedo
04-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Ok Here is Joe's suggestion, Still having fun :)

Ruben

James & Zelma Litzmann
04-13-2007, 7:22 AM
We got our KEYS yesterday!!! The building is ours. Now this is the 13th, we had hoped to be in the new building by the 1st of May . . . we have antique wood cabinets going down both side of this new (old) building, some have mirrored backing, some back have been painted which are peeling, the ceiling which is metal, has been painted gold (we've been told we can return it to white), we have no water, not computer cabling . . . now I guess you get my drift. If anyone has contacts way up high please remember us in your prayers, we gonna need it. I'm not saying it is impossible . . . it just feels that way right now.

Thank you all so much for all the suggestions of the design of the coffee cup, I have a lot to play with now and when we finish the design I will try to post a picture.

You guys are still the greatest!

God Bless,