PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye $1.5 million...

Jonathon Spafford
03-28-2007, 5:07 PM
Everybody hear about that accident where the comedian crashed a $1.5 million Enzo? Bad enough it is rare and there are only 400 in this world... worse yet it wasn't his :eek: :rolleyes: That would so not be cool! Oh well! Some people pay to much for a piece of metal with an engine in it anyway ;)

Check it out! There is also a movie to go with it... http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/27/people.eddiegriffin.ap/index.html

Greg Cole
03-28-2007, 5:22 PM
The other twist is that the producer of the movie owned it! I hope the movie does well in the box office...LOLOL. But I am sure it was insured to the hilt.
I saw it on the news and couldn't help but think... why would you let ANYONE drive that car? Movie promo and all considered, I still wouldn't let anyone drive it were it mine. Then again, I have this odd attachment to my vehicles and treat them as a good friend :rolleyes: .

John Ricci
03-28-2007, 6:21 PM
Great story, but I have a hard time crying over a rich man getting his toys broken because of his own bad judgement:rolleyes:. Never lend out your good shite!

J.R.

Per Swenson
03-28-2007, 7:55 PM
A million here, a million there.....

pretty soon your talkin real money:D

Per

Roy McQuay
03-28-2007, 8:19 PM
Insurance....if I can afford 1.5 million for a car that I would let someone else drive.....:rolleyes:

Jim Young
03-28-2007, 8:40 PM
I guess Eddie wasn't quite capable of handling real power. Reminds me of when I first drove my 396 Chevelle, without the high cost of course.

Jonathon Spafford
03-28-2007, 8:45 PM
A million here, a million there.....

pretty soon your talkin real money:D

Per

Yah... but it seems most of those celebs have enough money to buy everyone on the creek an enzo, plus have enough left over to buy themselves one, build a 15,000 square foot house around it, and of course buy an island to build on, and a helicopter to fly 'em back and forth to reality... ah, yes and enough for a daily latte!

Hey, I wouldn't be letting anyone drive my enzo (supposing I had one, of course ;)). The owner at least seemed to have a good enough attitude about it.

Jeff Craven
03-29-2007, 7:45 AM
http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2006/12/save_the_enzos.jpg

Bill Lewis
03-29-2007, 1:37 PM
"destroyed beyond repair", I don't think so. I bet it ends up being shipped back to Ferrari for them to do the work.