PDA

View Full Version : Creeker Lunch

Keith Burns
03-28-2007, 3:34 PM
First thing "no pics" but I guarantee you that it did happen. I just returned from an extended lunch break. You see, I had lunch with our own Nancy Laird from Rio Rancho, NM. Her pen work can't be beat and her laser engraving is just downright perfect. She is definately a wonderful person and if you ever have the chance to meet her, don't miss it. She was even kind enough to bring me a couple of Cottonwood Blanks. Creekers Rock !!!

Mark Pruitt
03-28-2007, 4:11 PM
First thing "no pics" but I guarantee you that it did happen.
Yeah, RIGHT.....

:D :D :D

Dennis Peacock
03-28-2007, 4:12 PM
I agree Keith. Nancy is top notch in my book and does some very, very nice work on pens and the laser engraving is 1st class.

Thanks again Nancy for the fresh cottonwood. :D

Mark Cothren
03-28-2007, 4:12 PM
Nancy, let me be the first to say - - - please don't judge us all by how Keith and Dennis look and behave. Not everyone on here is that "rough"...:D

Dennis Peacock
03-28-2007, 5:35 PM
Nancy, let me be the first to say - - - please don't judge us all by how Keith and Dennis look and behave. Not everyone on here is that "rough"...:D

Hey...!!! I even took a bath and put on clean cloths just for Nancy's visit. I even shaved so I wouldn't be so "rough". :p ;) :D

Now....Keith is a whole nuther story. :p

Nancy Laird
03-28-2007, 8:35 PM
I have to defend Keith - I didn't give him enough notice to bring his own camera, and we really didn't look for someone to use mine to take a picture, but I can assure you that it DID happen. We had a lovely extended lunch and talked about all sorts of things. Dennis, I told him that if he didn't want the cottonwood that you would take it off my hands, and he definitely said you COULD NOT HAVE IT. :rolleyes: Both of you are great guys, and we are waiting for Creeker visits in Albuquerque/Rio Rancho. Anyone -- come see us!!!!

Thank you, Keith, for lunch, and for a pleasant break on my trip.

I'm in Oxford now - back through Conway on Friday, then to Muskogee, and home on Sunday.

Nancy