PDA

View Full Version : Tool Gloat

Mario Lucchesi
03-27-2007, 7:40 AM
Here is a pic of the new table saw I purchased.

As you can see ( I hope) the shop still needs lots of work, and living here in Mi. it needs to be fully closed up, insulated and heated to use it all year. I have the lathe and a bench in the office that is out of the frame to the right.

David Weaver
03-27-2007, 7:43 AM
Is that a unisaw, or is it one of the taiwanese models? That's a really nice extension and outfeed setup, mobile base and all.

Don't think I'm knocking the taiwanese version - I have one on the way.

By the way, the shop looks pretty good to me. I wish I had that kind of room to play with.

Mario Lucchesi
03-27-2007, 8:03 AM
Yes it is a unisaw. I found it on craigslist. At this point the shop seems too large (because I am trying to afford to close it all in. It is 48X32 with a 12X24 office that is heated and cooled. My goal is to have the whole thing done but it will be a while as I am trying to do it without going into debt.

Don Bullock
03-27-2007, 8:08 AM
Congratulations on your new saw. Good luck on making all your improvements to your shop. Yes, it will take time, but before you know it evenything will be done.

Jim Becker
03-27-2007, 8:58 AM
Excellent purchase, Mario!! And that's going to be a really nice shop when you get it done.

Tyler Howell
03-27-2007, 9:07 AM
Nice Gloat and great work space.
Thanks for sharing.

Bruce Page
03-27-2007, 9:10 AM
Another white one - that makes three of us!
Congrats Mario!