PDA

View Full Version : There Be Power Captain (gloat)

Don Bullock
03-26-2007, 7:36 PM
Well, my electrician just beamed out of my shop (garage) after installing a new 220 30 amp circuit and two 110 amp circuits. Because I was able to save him at least an hour's time and at least 10 feet of couduit, he was able to install the 30 amp 220 for the price he quoted for a 20 amp. He also threw in a pigtail for my new saw. It's nice working with someone who can think on their feet and work with me on price and what I need. On top of that he does great work.

This was my last mission before purchasing a SawStop. Since I have the 30 amp I can get a 5hp motor instead of the 3hp. :D Do you think I'll notice the difference between The SawStop and my older (early '70s vintage) 1hp Craftsman?:eek: ;)

Ken Fitzgerald
03-26-2007, 8:08 PM
Do you think you'd notice the difference between a wood rowboat and the Starship ENterprise?

Congrats Don! You go guy!

Rather....You go buy...a new SS!

Anthony Anderson
03-26-2007, 8:22 PM
Congrats Don.
I am glad things have worked out for you. When is the SawStop due for delivery? Good Luck, Bill

Don Bullock
03-26-2007, 8:25 PM
Congrats Don.
I am glad things have worked out for you. When is the SawStop due for delivery? Good Luck, Bill

Bill, I'm planning to put down the cash during my Spring Break from work. We have the week after easter off.

Tom Cowie
03-26-2007, 8:42 PM
We want to see some pics of that new machine when it arives Don.. Big congrats!!

Tom