PDA

View Full Version : Terry Quiram in Scroll Saw Workshop

Keith Outten
12-21-2003, 10:27 AM
Congratulations Terry Quiram!

Terry's hunting scene entry in the Midwest Scroll Saw Picnic won Intermediate Best in Class and the picture below is in the Holiday issue of Scroll Saw Workshop Magazine Issue #13.

www.scrollsawer.com

Jim Becker
12-21-2003, 10:48 AM
A hearty "well done" to Terry! Beautiful work deserves to be recognized.

Ace Karner
12-21-2003, 11:57 AM
Great job Terry, guess this makes my doorprize of that beautiful eagle feather I won at Hatfields even more valuable.

Once again, Congrats

Ace

Dave Smith
12-21-2003, 1:00 PM
Terry is a class act and his scrollsaw work is tops in my book. I got a chance to meet Terry and his wife last spring in Indiana. Absolutly wonderful people.

Hey Terry need any more alder? I got a bunch of rough 5/4 shorts, 8 to 11 inches wide, up to 18 inches long. Some have cracks and some are cupped. These are let from the computer table I posted a little while back.

Dave Smith

Wood pusher in Longview, WA.

Kevin Gerstenecker
12-21-2003, 10:36 PM
Congratulations Terry! Beautiful work, and deservedly a winner too. There is nothing more pleasing and interesting to look at than excellent Scroll Work. It never ceases to amaze me the creativity that accomplished Scrollers come up with. Fantastic work, as usual Terry. Wishing you, Connie and your family a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. :)

Dave Anderson NH
12-22-2003, 9:04 AM
I am glad to see you get recognition for your fine work. Being the proud owner of one of your walnut burl eagles, I would have to say folks need to see the real thing to appreciate the quality. Photos are nice, but they just don't do your work justice.

Terry Quiram
12-22-2003, 9:06 AM
Hey you guys have seen that before, just not my ugly mug. Thanks a lot Keith. :D The picnic was a blast and it was only about 25 miles from home. Next year it will be in Richland Center WI which is about 4 hours away.

Thanks all for your kind comments.

Keith some how, some day I will get you back. :rolleyes:

Terry

Dennis Peacock
12-22-2003, 10:41 AM
Congrats Terry!!!!!!!

Now since you is famous.....I can tell everyone that I have talked to you "in person", I have touched and ran the Eclipse that actually belongs to _him_.......People will swoon over you scroll saw as you cut away all those $1,000 cut outs......

You do EXCELLENT work Terry and I really have to come up there for a hands-on turtorial......maybe when I call Ernie and order my Eclipse..!??

Ace ol' buddy.....you better hang on to the scroll piece you won.....It may just pay your house off. ;)

Bill Grumbine
12-22-2003, 11:18 AM
Congratulations Terry! I guess the pieces of your work I have will appreciate too!

Bill

Daniel Rabinovitz
12-22-2003, 3:29 PM
Congratulations !
What a wonderful accolade.
Beautiful intricate work.
Daniel :cool: