PDA

View Full Version : Springtime

Greg Cole
03-26-2007, 6:34 PM
Just thought I'd say I do have a lucky bounce every now & then.
I chase a commercial walk behind mower for a few hours a week for hobby supporting $ above & beyond bonus $ from the "real" job. Easy money until the heat & humidity here in MO go through the roof!!!
After NOT winterizing my mower & all other little fussy 2 stroke machines.... I just started 2 string trimmers in 8 pulls total (4 of those on one trimmer with the little onn-off switch sort of umm... well... in the off position). Troubleshooting 101, is the on off selector in the proper position? LOLOL
The mower battery is on the charger, but 2 pulls and all 18hp breathed to life as though she didn't take a long winters nap afterall.

UGH, that means there goes at least 5 hours a week of shop time alloted to me though... but it pays for my hobby so I am excited for it? LOLOLOL

Joe Pelonio
03-26-2007, 7:11 PM
The mower battery is on the charger, but 2 pulls and all 18hp breathed to life as though she didn't take a long winters nap afterall.

Nice to hear of someone with good luck for a change.

My lawn is getting really high, but we've had so much rain I can't even walk on it never mind mow. Sunny today, but rain again tomorrow, so I can put off trying to start the old Sears another few days at least.

Rob Russell
03-26-2007, 8:31 PM
My lawn is getting really high, but we've had so much rain I can't even walk on it never mind mow. Sunny today, but rain again tomorrow, so I can put off trying to start the old Sears another few days at least.

Lawn? We have one, but the front yard still has snow on most of it!