PDA

View Full Version : Your Health!

Mark Singer
12-20-2003, 8:11 PM
Happy Holidays To Everyone,
As a New Years resolution do someting for your health. Get a major dust collector and get every machine on it! I did and it was the best thing I have done for my shop and my health. Also run your sander into a vacuum....you won't breath dust and the abrasive will last longer...

Good advice for the new year,
Mark

Bob Marino
12-20-2003, 10:18 PM
Mark,

Well said! Most important aspect of dust collection is capturing the dust at the source.

Bob

Stewart Crick
12-20-2003, 11:45 PM
Happy Holidays To Everyone,
As a New Years resolution do someting for your health. Get a major dust collector and get every machine on it! I did and it was the best thing I have done for my shop and my health. Also run your sander into a vacuum....you won't breath dust and the abrasive will last longer...

Good advice for the new year,
Mark

Mark,

Is that the internal filter 2 HP Oneida? If so what are you ducting the exhaust to?

Stu

Mark Singer
12-21-2003, 1:02 AM
Mark,

Is that the internal filter 2 HP Oneida? If so what are you ducting the exhaust to?

Stu

Stu,
Really good questiom. I live in warm So. California and because the climate is mild I exhaust thru the roof. I thought I would have dust residue, but absolutley nothing. It is a clean way to go. If you heated your shop it would remove the heat as well.
Mark