PDA

View Full Version : Had a great day at the market....

Mike Langford
03-25-2007, 12:30 AM
....Flea Market that is!! :D I LOVE Flea Markets,Jockey Lots,and Yard Sales for finding deals on woodworking tools,equipment and STUFF....

.....Here are some of my latest "purchases" ;)

I knew it was gonna be a Good Day with my first purchase of the CMT (new?) 1/2" shank 3/8" roundover router bit for.................$3 DOLLARS!!:eek:

....After I got my breathing settled down and halfway wiped the silly grin off my face, about 10 mins. later I asked this guy what he wanted for his casters.....He said "$4 dollars" Now I was thinkin' $16 bucks for all four but no.....$4 DOLLARS!! for all four (A buck apiece!!)
These 5" soft rubber wheels are "total locking" meaning that they lock the wheel AND the swivel too! (now I gotta build a cart or somethin' :D )

Lastly, after all that excitement, I went by a guy's table who always sells some kind of musical equipment and such (strings,songbooks,etc) and he had a Stewart MacDonald Vi....er I mean Fiddle Kit for only....$20 BUCKS!!
I built one of these for a friend last year so I knew the quality of the kit....and I needed ANOTHER projects to "fiddle" with :rolleyes:......Soooooo

.....Maybe I'll find a Festool Domino for $60-$80 bucks pretty soon!!!:eek: :D :p ;)

Ryan Cathey
03-25-2007, 1:07 AM
Do you have any idea how bad you suck?

Mike Langford
03-25-2007, 1:30 AM
Do you have any idea how bad you suck?

:D ....You weren't the guy standing next to me waiting for me to put down the router bit are you? :D :D

Ryan Cathey
03-25-2007, 1:31 AM
Psh, I wish. I would've started following in front of you lol

Jim Heffner
03-25-2007, 8:50 PM
Mike, looks as if found some goodies there at the flea market. I always wanted to get a chance to go to the Anderson Jockey Lot when I was heading south toward Atlanta, but when driving a rig and on a time schedule....that ain't gonna' happen! Oh well, maybe some day...Jim