PDA

View Full Version : Pens $2.14 each

Keith Outten
12-20-2003, 9:33 AM
Ok, this is not an advertisement . The people at LaserBits don't need my help but I thought this might be of interest to many of you hobbyists who are struggling to earn money to pay for your tool habits. These are not kits...they are a finished product and ready to sell.

LaserBits sells a finshed pen for just $2.14 each in maple, rosewood and in lots of different styles. LaserBits is a company that I purchase engraving supplies from and I have engraved lots of these pens and pencils. The most expensive pen I found on their web site is $2.79 each.

It's not like making your own custom pens and pencils folks, but if you need a low-cost product for those people who won't pay for a custom pen or pencil why lose the sale when you can keep a few of these around for the bargain hunters. These are really nice ceramic ball pens.

LaserBits (http://www.laserbits.com/) Visit their web site and you be the judge, possibly some of you can make some...easy money.

With a suggested retail price of $8.56 these are very proffitable items to add to your show table. Can you say 300% profit boys and girls?

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
12-20-2003, 11:30 AM
[COLOR=blue] ... These are not kits...they are a finished product and ready to sell ... LaserBits sells a finshed pen for just $2.14 each in maple, rosewood and in lots of different styles.
With a suggested retail price of $8.56 these are very proffitable items to add to your show table. Can you say 300% profit boys and girls?

I am ordering some of these that I'll get you engrave to give away as promotional items and "word of mouth" advertising. Thanks for the tip. See you Monday morning.

Ron