PDA

View Full Version : Leigh

Paul Douglass
03-16-2007, 11:51 PM
I received and watched the DVD from Leigh jigs. All I can say is WOW! Would it been fun to have one of those! Really a nice set up. I can see why they are expensive. I will get one of those when I earn my second million!:rolleyes:

Joe Chritz
03-17-2007, 1:41 AM
You will not be disappointed. I haven't seen any new video's of theirs but just saw the clover and wave templates. I can see one of those being added sometime soon.

Joe

Jim Becker
03-17-2007, 9:01 AM
Good tools are not expensive...over time. You work a little harder to get them, but you pay less over time because you don't have to replace them. And yes, Leigh's products are top notch as is their best-in-class manual and customer support.

Fred Voorhees
03-17-2007, 10:59 AM
You will not be disappointed. I haven't seen any new video's of theirs but just saw the clover and wave templates. I can see one of those being added sometime soon.

Joe

I've have never regretted purchasing my Leigh D4. Without a doubt, never regretted it. I do have to say, after purchasing your D4, the clover and wave templates will set you back another good chunk of change. Have you seen how much they cost? Check it out.