PDA

View Full Version : Epilog Mini 18 25W for sale

Dennis Kotlowski
03-16-2007, 9:12 PM
I am sad to say that I will be closing up shop due to a family illness. I will no longer be able to juggle my full time job and my part time business along with devoting my attention to my family member. I will be selling my Epilog Mini 18 25W along with the 600 cfm dust collector and 30 psi air compressor. I will include Corel 12 and Corel X3 with the sale. I would like to sell all of those items as one whole lot. The laser has less than 100 hours on it. If anyone is interested please pm me or email me. Only serious inquiries please!
I will also be selling all of my software. If anybody is interested I can email them a list with all the items and prices. Please pm me or email me for details.

I will be putting a list together with blank wood items(wood plaques...8x10 and 5x7, wood sheets....1/8", wood pens, wood pen holders....some laserbit items and A&B Supply items.)I do not have a full list yet with prices and quantities.

I would like to thank everyone for their help over the last 2 years.

Bob Yeager
03-17-2007, 1:29 PM
Sorry to hear you had to make this decision. Hope your situation turns around for the positive side quickly.

Bob

Dennis Kotlowski
03-17-2007, 5:16 PM
Thanks for the support Bob!

Leigh Costello
03-17-2007, 5:34 PM
Dennis,

I am so sorry to hear of your misfortune. Good luck with all of your responsibilities. I will pray for you.

Frank Corker
03-17-2007, 5:52 PM
Sorry about your news Dennis - hopefully you will come back in the future if your luck changes

Dennis Kotlowski
03-18-2007, 2:56 PM
Thanks to all who have given me their support. All the software and inventory is sold. The laser is still available to anyone who might still be interested. For details please pm me or e-mail me.

Dennis

Karin Voorhis
03-23-2007, 1:45 PM
Hey Dennis,

I am not sure if this will help but is there anything I can do to help you out????? I am close to and you have been such a help to me in the brief time we have known each other.....

George M. Perzel
03-23-2007, 3:52 PM
Hi Dennis;
I have a friend who is interested in purchasing your laser here in NY. Please contact me via email or phone with details. Thanks
Best regards;
George
LaserArts
gperzel@rochester.rr.com
585-924-4519