PDA

View Full Version : Artists Pencil and Perfect Fit Set

Stan Mijal
03-15-2007, 7:17 PM
Finished these recently. The artists pencil is mesquite burl with standard HPP. The Perfect fit pen and pencil set is a gift for a relative and it Bethlehem Olivewood. The PF convertable pen under it is Padauk with a CA finish. Don't know if I really like the color though. Comments are welcomed.

Photography quality is lacking--need to get a better camera to start.

Christopher K. Hartley
03-15-2007, 7:58 PM
Nice looking pens the set is especially purdy! I don't know much about artist's pencils so I don't know if they all look that thick or not but regardless you did some nice work there. Keep it up and keep those pics coming. Thanks for sharing.:)

Bernie Weishapl
03-16-2007, 12:09 AM
Stan those are some mighty fine looking pens. You did a nice job on them. Thanks for sharing and keep the pictures coming.

Dennis Peacock
03-16-2007, 12:57 AM
Very nice Stan. They look very nicely done. Excellent!! :cool:

Jonathon Spafford
03-16-2007, 3:17 AM
Great work! I really like the little artists pencil... nice spindle work! They all look really nice!

Ron Chamberlin
03-16-2007, 8:09 AM
I think the Padauk color is fine. :) Lots of folks like red. I recently offered a friend her pick of half a dozen pens, and she grabbed up the one made of clear red acrylic that I had had in the box for a couple of years. Anyhow, with that nice shape and finish, what's not to like? Good job on all of them.