PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays!

Todd Burch
12-17-2003, 2:24 PM
Since I don't have all your addresses, consider this your Christmas card from me and my family. Thank you all for your help and support. I hope that 2004 brings you all many blessings.

And, to the people that make Saw Mill Creek my electronic woodworking home, thank you very much.

Todd, Connie and Kevin Burch

Tom Sweeney
12-17-2003, 2:51 PM
Merry Christmas to you and yours also.
Great looking family you got there - but where's the snow in the Christmas card :D

Be Blessed!

Jim Becker
12-17-2003, 9:59 PM
Happy holidays, Todd. I hope the new year brings you good health, happiness and even more success!

Von Bickley
12-17-2003, 10:03 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all the good people at SMC.

Don Henthorn Smithville, TX
12-17-2003, 10:37 PM
Todd, You help make this forum as much home as anyone. The best of the seasons to you and your good looking family.

Ken Frantz
12-18-2003, 9:26 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOUR FAMILY TODD!!!

(they can keep the snow up north!!!)

KEN (love it in Central Florida!!!!)

Ed Falis
12-18-2003, 10:10 PM
Todd,

It's always a pleasure to see your posts - you've got a great spirit about how you do things. Best wishes from my family to yours for the holidays.

- Ed

John Miliunas
12-18-2003, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the greeting, Todd. Also, wishing you and yours the very best this Holiday season! :)

As for myself, I'm not quite as classy, so for all the rest of you, allow me to present you with the following greeting:

Don Farr
12-19-2003, 8:22 AM
Thanks Todd, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all my Saw Mill Creek friends. I have learned much from you and others on the Creek over the last few months.
I first thought a forum was kind of impersonal, but after time it seems that you really get to know folks here, even though I have never met anyone.
Happy Holidays to all and remember the "reason for the season!"

Dan Bussiere
12-19-2003, 11:00 AM
Thanks Todd,
I appreciate all your input at the Creek over the last year. I have enjoyed the advice and comments you've made, but most of all the pictures of your inspiring work. Now that I see your beautiful family, I see where you get your inspiration! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, and all at the Creek.
Dan

Paul Geer
12-24-2003, 7:50 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Daniel Rabinovitz
12-24-2003, 11:52 AM
Todd, Connie, and Kevin
What a lovely family portrait.
Thank you for your ecard.
May you also have a very merry and reverent Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.
Daniel