PDA

View Full Version : All In One Clamps

Bill Huber
03-14-2007, 6:14 PM
I can not find in the search engine but I am sure it has to be there someplace....

What are you thoughts on the All In One clamp ?
http://www.eemersontool.com/index.html

From looking at them on the net they look really great and are just what I need for ripping or crosscutting full sheets of plywood.

Most of my cuts are crosscut so the I think the 50 inch would do.
I am not sure which one would be best, the Single, the Twin or the Ultra.

Have you used an All In One, do they really clamp good are they strong?

Thanks...

Art Mann
03-14-2007, 10:08 PM
I have the 50" single clamp and use it regularly. It is very straight and the clamp mechanism holds quite firmly. My primary use for it is as a circular saw guide for breaking down large plywood panels. The clamp mechanism is a little agravating at times but certainly not enough t go buy a different one. I recommend it.

Bill Huber
03-14-2007, 10:15 PM
I have the 50" single clamp and use it regularly. It is very straight and the clamp mechanism holds quite firmly. My primary use for it is as a circular saw guide for breaking down large plywood panels. The clamp mechanism is a little agravating at times but certainly not enough t go buy a different one. I recommend it.

Thank you for the info, I am really thinking about the Ultra, it is wider and I think in the long run it would be better. I will be using it just like you are to cut down 4x8s.

Again thanks for the information.