PDA

View Full Version : WoodPecker Pouter Lift

Carroll Courtney
03-13-2007, 7:27 PM
Why,can't Woodpecker provide a tracking no's w/their orders,since their shipping UPS? I order the plunge router lift the other day and no track no's, so I sent an e-mail and still no response:( I would like to order one for my 7518 at a later date(no more money),but if they can't at lease take the time to e-mail me back then maybe Bench Dog will work for me:)

Terry Kelly
03-13-2007, 7:44 PM
They do.. I recently placed an order with them and had a tracking number that evening.. Must be a fluke, was actually here a day earlier that anticipated.

Kevin Smith
03-13-2007, 7:51 PM
Carroll,

I too was a little confused as to why Woodpecker did not provide tracking information. However, I did receive notification directly from UPS (Quantum View)with the tracking number and/or info.

Jeff Wright
03-13-2007, 7:56 PM
I also recently ordered items from Woodpecker and did get a tracking number, identified as Quantum. Perhaps you overlooked the email that included what you're after, especially since it may have been confused for junk mail not having Woodpecker in the Subject line. Maybe something Woodpecker should think about changing to help avoid confusion???

Maurice Ungaro
03-13-2007, 8:12 PM
I guess I'd be pouting......:rolleyes:

Jim Becker
03-13-2007, 8:15 PM
Courtney, Jeff brings up a good point...some firms use an outsourced system that emails the tracking system. Check your "spam" folder to insure it didn't get caught there.

David Wambolt
03-13-2007, 8:28 PM
Are you sure they shipped it? My order sat with them for a couple of weeks before it shipped. Their CS was also slow to respond to emails. I got everything I ordered, but it wasn't speedy service. Even the quote for a custom table took close to a week.

Carroll Courtney
03-13-2007, 9:04 PM
Thanks guys,went check for block e-mails and nothing there.Since others did get tracking #'s maybe its just my bad luck.But I did ask them about tracking numbers and in the bill under comments,I had ask for an ETA.Still can't wait,I do like their products;)

Andy Haney
03-13-2007, 9:14 PM
Earlier messages may have said, but I've found them to be very responsive/helpful on the phone.

Andy

Mark Visconti
03-13-2007, 9:29 PM
I don't think you get a QuantumView email until it is in shipping. Waiting on a TSLS fence myself since Feb 27 and the order status still shows "Order Received". Earlier orders had the UPS info come from QuantumView.

Mark

James Kuhn
03-14-2007, 8:10 AM
I gather that they are a little swamped right now. Give it a few days, I'm sure it will get straightened out.

Jim Becker
03-14-2007, 9:17 AM
Perhaps a phone call might be a better way to handle this?

Jim C Bradley
03-14-2007, 10:37 AM
Jeff and Jim describe wht happened to me the last time I thought I was being 'ignored'. Very embarrasing.