PDA

View Full Version : Bestwoodtools.com

Paul Andrews
03-12-2007, 6:32 PM
Does anyone have experience with this company? I ordered a drive center from them in February and it has not arrived. Mt credit card was billed promptly. Tried sending several e-mails and called their phone number and left a message on their machine, no response to any.

Has anyone had good or bad experiences?

Mike Vickery
03-12-2007, 6:47 PM
I bought something from them about a year ago and did not have a problem. If I recall correctly someone told me they are a small operation and often are away working symposiums. Not sure what to tell you. You may want to contact the sanding glove I know they were selling their products at a show I was at.

Bernie Weishapl
03-12-2007, 7:36 PM
Just keep after them. I got a answer about being sick and having problems but they still should have someone answer e-mails. I was going to order from them but when it took a month and a half to get a answer to my e-mail sorry bout that. Went to Randy for my order.

Jim Becker
03-12-2007, 8:06 PM
Victor has been reported to be a little slow in responding...I experienced the same a few years ago. Fortunately, most of his line is available from some of the turning retailers, too. Good products, but...