PDA

View Full Version : I'm Published ...

Frank Kobilsek
03-12-2007, 2:09 PM
... well sort of, on the internet that is. See the link to our club website where they have posted my instructions on turning Stoppers. I've shared this with many other turners and updated it several times over that last year or so. Now its out there for anyone to use.

http://www.centralillinoiswoodturners.com/tips.html

I have a goal to get a story published in one of the turning magazines. I have a few ideas, just haven't got it done yet. This is a mini step toward that goal and I guess a bit of a gloat to boot.

Frank

John Miliunas
03-12-2007, 2:19 PM
Hey, congrats, Frank! Well done and very well documented. I could easily see something like that picked up by a magazine. Good job! :) :cool:

Keith Burns
03-12-2007, 2:25 PM
Very well done my friend:) :)

Steve Schlumpf
03-12-2007, 2:33 PM
Wow Frank - thanks for the article! Very informative and could have easily come from a magazine! You'll get published - just a matter of time!

Bernie Weishapl
03-12-2007, 3:37 PM
Congrats Frank and a job will done. That is cool and hope you get the rest of the goal accomplished.

Neal Addy
03-12-2007, 4:43 PM
Way to go, Frank! That's a good read and nicely done.

Can I have your autograph?

Tom Sherman
03-12-2007, 5:03 PM
That's pretty cool Frank, next time you see Ken you can charge him for a demo.:D

Richard Madison
03-12-2007, 9:50 PM
Way to go, Frank!

We're all nationally known turners now (in the "turning community"). but some are more nationally known than others.

Christopher Hunter
03-12-2007, 10:14 PM
Great tutorial Frank,
and now that your published and racking in the dough, send some down to me.....
--Chris

Andy Hoyt
03-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Bravo Zulu, Frank.

Ken Fitzgerald
03-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Oh....and Frank.....I passed that on to Nancy a few weeks ago! This article being published on the web makes you even more famous! I can now say I watched Frank turn before he bacame famous.....He invited me into his "studio" to observe him turn one of his creations! :rolleyes: Seriously, Frank it's a well written and photographed article. Congratulations!

Frank Kobilsek
03-13-2007, 8:46 AM
Thank All,

'Famous', my assistant at work keeps telling me I am going to be a Famous woodturner. I always ask her to name just one famous woodturner, of course she can't.

Thanks again

Frank