PDA

View Full Version : Making Progress

Tyler Howell
03-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Making a little progress at the new place.
Had to re work the distribution panel, passed inspection Friday. Former owner took all the 240 breakers with him:confused: :mad: . Going to have several drop down leads with twist lock plugs. Rather bend pipe then roll in insullation up in the tiny attic.
Got the stand by tools set up and running......:( Now I remember why I replaced them.
I guess it's good enough for construction work.;)
http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=47955 (http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=47955)

Steve Clardy
03-11-2007, 11:41 PM
Lookin good Tyler. Thumbs up to ya:D

Frank Chaffee
03-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Lookin’ good Tyler,
And I really like that wiring chase under your box.

‘Round these parts I am still shoveling snow and chipping the ice below it from our welcome melt. Maybe tomorrow I can get that cumbersome boat anchor out from underfoot and packed back into that abysmal box for the trip to AZ.

One way or the other, catch you next time around.

Brett Baldwin
03-12-2007, 1:59 AM
This will surely be a site to see when you've done your magic. Is that the saw the former owner left as a shop warming present?

Neil Lamens
03-12-2007, 7:24 AM
Hey Tyler:

Gett'in closer.........see'in a but of dust under the saw. Like the idea of the drop down plugs. It seems we always have a cabinet in front of the outlet we could use the most!!! Keep it go'in!!!!

Jim Becker
03-12-2007, 8:57 AM
Keep on rolling, Tyler!!! Ya know, you should invite a few of your lady friends up to the new castle and throw a shop configuration party... :D Well, maybe not...

John Miliunas
03-12-2007, 9:23 AM
Holy cow...Sawdust!!! :eek: Errrrrr....I mean, looking good, Tyler! :D It may not be top notch equipment but, you're lucky to have something there to assist in getting the job(s) done! Can't wait to see the completed shop! :) :cool: (Oh yeah...There's a house that came with it, too, isn't there?) :D

Jim Thiel
03-12-2007, 9:31 AM
[I] Former owner took all the 240 breakers with him:confused: :mad: .

You can do that in MN and not get a bill from the electrician and lawyer?

Really?

Huh.:confused:

Jim

Jim Becker
03-12-2007, 10:00 AM

Legality aside...there are some things just not worth pursuing...

Tyler Howell
03-12-2007, 3:56 PM
[quote=Frank Chaffee]Lookin’ good Tyler,
And I really like that wiring chase under your box.
That's called square duct Frank. (I think it's how "Square D" got there start). If I were building from scratch I'd run it around the parimeter of the whole shop
Best way I know of to run wires especially in a dynamic environment where there will be changes, and up grades in the future.

[quote=Jim Thiel]

my lawyer $190.00/ hr
30 amp breaker $ 15.00
Do the math:D :D

Tyler Howell
03-12-2007, 3:59 PM
Keep on rolling, Tyler!!! Ya know, you should invite a few of your lady friends up to the new castle and throw a shop configuration party... :D Well, maybe not...

But Jim.......I have and they did!!!!!!:rolleyes: :D :D :D

Dan Forman
03-12-2007, 4:21 PM
Tyler---Good to see progress at the new digs. Looks like you will have plenty of room there, for a while anyway.:)

Dan

Rick Schubert
03-12-2007, 5:40 PM
Wow, Tyler, you really are making progress. Saw dust and everything! Looks great.

I'm curious where the new washer/dryer combo is going that your lady friends picked out.

Rick

Charles Jackson III
03-13-2007, 9:00 AM
Nice shop, Tyler.