PDA

View Full Version : LOWES rebates

Larry Harman
12-15-2003, 4:30 PM
anybody receive any of the Lowes rebates on the sanders since the couple listed about 10 days ago? sent in my form Oct. 16. still being "processed" Just curious. Thanks . Larry

Rob Russell
12-15-2003, 4:36 PM
I received my $50 rebate last week.

Robert Waddell
12-15-2003, 4:53 PM
Cashed my $50 check today. First time I ever got something that was better than free. It came out to $1 and some change more than I paid.

Anthony Yakonick
12-15-2003, 5:11 PM
Got my $150 about 2 weeks ago

Ray Johnson
12-15-2003, 5:58 PM
I recieved my three $50 checks a week and a half ago.

Wes Bischel
12-15-2003, 7:28 PM
Yep, about two weeks ago.

I will say though - the website said "still processing" the day before they arrived. So don't fret, they may be in the mail already.

Wes

mike malone
12-15-2003, 10:25 PM
anybody receive any of the Lowes rebates on the sanders since the couple listed about 10 days ago? sent in my form Oct. 16. still being "processed" Just curious. Thanks . Larry

hi larry
i received 1 of 2 that i submitted inthe same envelope and on the same form!!
Lowes said they wil process the "other" one and seem to be doing just that.
it takes a while, but i'm sure you'll get it
best
mike

John Miliunas
12-15-2003, 11:51 PM
Just a point of interest: I don't have any rebates coming from Lowes, but if they're anything at all like many of the other chain stores, they don't process the rebates themselves. They're handed over to rebate processing houses. Much like the tech support you may get for any number products and/or services, who go to Tech Support outfits who have absolutely nothing to do with the OEM. Just a WAG on my part and, if that's the case, delays are not uncommon, because one location is handling rebates coming in from all parts of the country. :cool:

Larry Harman
12-16-2003, 10:39 AM
Thanks guys--I'll be patient. Larry

Hal Flynt
12-16-2003, 10:55 AM
Mine was in the mail yesterday. $50 Check received the 15th of Dec.

Lynn Kasdorf
12-16-2003, 8:08 PM
Remarkably, they came through, yielding me three free sanders. I figure I can keep them loaded up with different grits. Not hardly worth ebaying, but I could.

Gee, I think I'll see if Lowes has any more of these!

Steve Roxberg
12-17-2003, 12:35 AM
I'm the initial poster about this deal on Saw Mill Creek. I won't take credit for discovering the deal, but did bring it here.

My dadddy always told me that if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. I have to admit, I thought long and hard before putting my name behind it.

Alas, I still haven't received my rebate (but I sat on it for weeks, I'm the usual rebate person) but am happy that everyone else here is getting theirs'

Steve