PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

Bernie Weishapl
03-09-2007, 5:22 PM
Well my new photo tent came in with 2 sizes of tents. 12" X 12" X 12" and a 30" X 30" X 30" with 4 different backgrounds for each size. Also the two lamps and a camera tripod. All I can say is it sure did make a difference. I still have a lot to learn, a lot to move around to get it right, and move the lamps around just try to find the best position. Here are a couple of pictures for comparison. The first two are ones I posted a while back. The second to I took today in the tent. I think with a little practice the pictures should come out pretty nice.

Hilel Salomon
03-09-2007, 5:50 PM
Bernie,
You could use a 1950's brownie camera and your work would still look fantastic. Congrats on the new toys. Hilel

Bill Wyko
03-09-2007, 5:54 PM
Looking great. You might try to find a light diffuser or try holding tracing paper in front of the lights. Sure makes a world of difference. That's important when shooting pics of such a beautiful piece.:D

Steve Schlumpf
03-09-2007, 7:20 PM
Wow Bernie - what a difference! Looks like you will have plenty of lighting variations to play with for a while. Have fun with it! Looking forward to your next turnings!

Chris Barton
03-09-2007, 8:18 PM
Looks great Bernie. Where did you order the tent and lights from and can you show us a picture of them?

Keith Burns
03-09-2007, 9:24 PM
Way to go Bernie !! I know you will like it. As you know it will take a little playing around to get all you settings right.

Ken Fitzgerald
03-09-2007, 9:33 PM
Go Bernie! Keep us posted as you figure out the setup on this thing!

Bernie Weishapl
03-09-2007, 10:10 PM
Looks great Bernie. Where did you order the tent and lights from and can you show us a picture of them?
Chris I got it off the big auction site. I hope I don't violate rules here but the seller is discounttommy. He puts these on sale every now and then. Here is a picture of the one I got. It comes with a suitcase to carry all of it. The camera tripod is pretty nice. You can check him out as he has them in all price ranges. I really like this one and gives me a lot of versitility. I know these can be built but again I don't have the time.