PDA

View Full Version : Lowe's and DW735 Planer

Gary Groves
03-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Lowes has the Dealt planer with a $60 Lowes gift card rebate. Do you know if this is in addtion to the $60 cash rebate from Dewalt, or in-lieu of?

I assume it's instead of, but looking at the rebate form, I don't see why you couldn't send it in for both.

Thanks in advance.

Phillip Thorne
03-09-2007, 3:50 PM
And if you can wait for a bit go to www.lowesmoving.com. Fill out the information and in a couple of days they will email you a 10% off coupon, that might help sweeten the pot a little.

Alex Yeilding
03-09-2007, 4:04 PM
And if you can wait for a bit go to www.lowesmoving.com (http://www.lowesmoving.com). Fill out the information and in a couple of days they will email you a 10% off coupon, that might help sweeten the pot a little.

"cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or discount" They will probably view a rebate as a discount.

Ryan Myers
03-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Not entirely the same situation....

I purchased this same planer about 5 weeks ago using a 10% off coupon at Lowes. So final pre-tax price was $494.10.

I mailed in the rebate receipt printed on Lowes register tape for the free sander and several weeks later got a postcard from Dewalt stating that Lowes was not participating in this promotion. I took the receipt and postcard into Lowe's customer service to straighten out the deal. They re-submitted the rebate and I have yet to see the free sander. I am sure since I didn't pay full retail price they probably will not honor rebate. YMMV

Anthony Anderson
03-09-2007, 10:48 PM
10% off, or gift card, through Lowe's has nothing to do with DeWalt's offer. Amazon offers pretty good discounts sometimes, and the manufacturer's rebate still apply, the same as other retailers, online or bricks and mortor. Go get the planer, $60 gift card, and send in the DeWalt rebate. Good Luck, Bill