PDA

View Full Version : New home for the "Ugly Stick"

John Miliunas
03-08-2007, 6:31 PM
From one John to the next! Yup, right there in between my blank order from him (which, BTW, included some very nice Quilted Maple, Maple, Walnut and Cherry!) was the "Ugly Stick"! Mr. Hart, my friend, you're a good man! :) This, of course, means I will have to try my hand at HF #2, don't it? Pretty well spent tonight and all of tomorrow but, there's always the weekend! :D Thanks much, my fine almost-horseowner friend! All will be put to good use! :) :cool:

John Hart
03-08-2007, 8:14 PM
Hot Diggity!! Glad it arrived safely. Ya know, I was really impressed with how it plowed through a walnut HF that I was working on. I must have gotten the angle just right.;) I think maybe I'll reconfigure the old ugly the same way....Maybe Bertha too!! 'Course Bertha does just fine as it is....She's a brute.:D

I'll be expecting a full report after you get a chance to try it.:)

John Miliunas
03-08-2007, 8:22 PM
I'll be expecting a full report after you get a chance to try it.:)

You got it, big guy! Hmmmm...I think I might just have a chunk o' Walnut somewhere around here to try it with, too! :D Thanks again, John! You're a good man. :) :cool:

Ken Fitzgerald
03-08-2007, 8:30 PM
Congrats John....whichever John feels he needs congrating!:rolleyes:

Congrats on the new tool John M.!

Congrats for being such a nice guy Clyde! (Short for Clydesdale...John Harts new secret love!):eek: :rolleyes: :D

John Hart
03-08-2007, 8:41 PM
You Talkin' ta me?
~clyde

John Miliunas
03-08-2007, 8:45 PM
You Talkin' ta me?
~clyde

They certainly are a grand looking horse, aren't they. I think they totally encapsulate the whole definition of "work horse"! They're beautiful too. Yeah, you too, John! :D :cool:

Bernie Weishapl
03-08-2007, 8:48 PM
Hey congrats John M. Let us know how the Ugly Stick works and of course we want to see the finished HF.:rolleyes:;):cool:

Keith Burns
03-08-2007, 9:21 PM
WOW John M., congrats !! Now you have no excuse !! I think you should turn a "horse" in honor of John H.:eek:

Ken Fitzgerald
03-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I think we ought to have a fund raiser and turn a horse loose in Clyde's pasture!:D