PDA

View Full Version : Post pictures on turners forum

Mitchell Cholewinski
03-08-2007, 1:18 AM
Hi Everyone
I'm a new member on this forum and would like to start posting some pictures of my turnings that I started turning past November. My problem is I can't find how to post a message and add a picture, so I would like to ask someone if they could tell me how to post a picture. Not the best on a computer. Thanks and my apologies if I didn't go about this in the proper fashion. Looking forward to joining you guys/gals. Mitch

John Hart
03-08-2007, 5:40 AM
Welcome Mitchell!!! It doesn't take long to get comfortable with putting pics in. And once you got it....it's like second nature.;) Here's a thread from the Support Forum that is pretty helpful. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=25115

Just don't let the Vortex steal your camera!:)

Steve Schlumpf
03-08-2007, 9:02 AM
Mitchell - Welcome to the Creek! Looking forward to seeing some of your work!

Bernie Weishapl
03-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Mitchell welcome to Creek. Lots of good people and lots of knowledge. John steered you to the right place. If you still don't have it ask again.

George Conklin
03-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Welcome! We like pictures:D .

Bill Wyko
03-08-2007, 12:51 PM
Welcom Mitchell. I too just started in December and found nothing but great people here. Pretty much any question you can come up with someone here can answer. Be careful though it's a powerful vortex! Just dipping your toes in it could drag you to the deep end in a blink of an eye. I know because I'm already dog paddling there.:D Welcome and enjoy.

Brett Baldwin
03-08-2007, 1:31 PM
Welcome Mitch. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it eventually.