PDA

View Full Version : Mounting plate for Milwaukee 5625

Dan McLaughlin
12-14-2003, 9:50 AM
I have a feeling the jolly old fat man will be leaving a 5625 under the tree this year. A quick question for current 5625 owners. I have only been able to find pre drilled 5625 mounting plate from Woodpeckers. It looks good but...are these others out there that Google doesn't know about. Or have you drilled your own? Thanks

Wendell Wilkerson
12-14-2003, 11:21 AM
I have a feeling the jolly old fat man will be leaving a 5625 under the tree this year. A quick question for current 5625 owners. I have only been able to find pre drilled 5625 mounting plate from Woodpeckers. It looks good but...are these others out there that Google doesn't know about. Or have you drilled your own? Thanks

On the Woodcentral Bill Hylton said in a thread "In the table, I replaced the Triton with the Milwaukee. Base diameter and mounting hole patterns are the same (both makers cloned them from PC's 7518), so it was like changing a tire." From this I gather that mounting holes for the Milwaukee 5625 are the same as a PC 7518.

Wendell

Gene Collison
12-14-2003, 11:56 AM

Dan,

Same hole pattern as 7518. Congrats on the new router to be, I love mine, it is second to none IMHO.

Gene

Michael Stadulis
12-14-2003, 8:56 PM

I drilled my own after I got some cone point set screws. I used Baltic Birch and its stiff.......hell its stiff as a board!!

I had to buy a box of cone point screws, so let me know if you want to buy 4.

Mike