PDA

View Full Version : PC 7518 & B&D Screw Gun Tool Gloat

Carroll Courtney
03-06-2007, 7:58 PM
Just arrive is my first tool gloat, for 199.00 from Amazon.This is my first gloat so I thought I would share w/ya'll.I price these about a yr ago and just out of my fiancial reach.Thanks to someone's post here,I jump on it as as I found out. And this is my first time to post a pic, w/ the help of my daughter.(I'm not a computer person) Thanks Carroll

Ken Garlock
03-06-2007, 8:08 PM
Hi Carol. You will like your 'gloats'. The PC router is a good choice as it can also be mounted in a router table lift like the Woodpecker PRL.

A good buy.:D

Anthony Anderson
03-06-2007, 9:09 PM
Congratulations Carroll. I wish I could have found that deal in time. How did you get the B&D screwgun code to work? I tried to get it to work, but no luck. I eventually called customer service, and they straightened it out for me. You will be surprised at how much power the screwgun has. Enjoy. Bill

Carroll Courtney
03-06-2007, 9:44 PM
Just what you did,called CS about the shipping and the drill.The very nice lady who spoke pretty good english,and my hearing problem came to terms.She reorder the router and entered the shipping code and the drill code for me.It was tuck and go for awhile,but we work it out.

Mark Rios
03-07-2007, 1:06 AM
Very nice gloat there Carroll. Now, don't forget about the $50 rebate from Porter Cable. You can get it from Amazon's site, Toolseeker.com's site or Porter Cable's site as well. This is a PORTER CABLE rebate and has nothing to do with Amazon other than they mention it on the product page. Therefore you should also be eligible for the $25 certificate on a future purchase. If you didn't get that you may want to call Amazon back and confirm that you did in fact get it. (It should have been an automatic thing.) If you did get it, it should show up iin your email in a few weeks. If you don't think that you did, you might check and see if they will retroactively process it for you since you were entitled to it.

Congrats again. WTG!!!