PDA

View Full Version : Monster HF Tool

Bernie Weishapl
03-05-2007, 8:16 PM
Well the got home this afternoon and found that the Monster HF tool had arrived at the house. Holy Cow is that thing nice. Now I have to wait for a week to use it.:mad::mad::mad: Oh well will read the instructions and be ready when the time comes. I told the LOML it was all Dario's fault that he forced me to get one.:rolleyes::eek:;)

Dario Octaviano
03-05-2007, 8:19 PM
Guilty as charged.

Aren't you happy? ;)

CONGRATS!!!

John Hart
03-05-2007, 8:26 PM
Hot Dog!!!! I know you've been on pins and needles about that gem. Congratulations Bernie!!:)

Don Orr
03-05-2007, 8:39 PM
...produce monster hollow forms:eek: . That is one fine looking set up you have there. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Keith Burns
03-05-2007, 8:42 PM
Way to go Bernie !! You will absolutely LOVE it:) :)

Steve Schlumpf
03-05-2007, 8:47 PM
Wow Bernie - I am impressed! Can't wait to see what you hollow with it!

Brian McInturff
03-05-2007, 9:16 PM
Is it Christmas Already??? Santa didn't stop by my place dagnabit. Can't wait to see what this will inspire since you have a week to think about it(not that we are putting any pressure on you, haha).
Brian

Pete Jordan
03-05-2007, 9:24 PM
Congrats Bernie!

I know you will put it to good use! I can't wait to see what you make.

Bernie Weishapl
03-05-2007, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the kind comments. Yep can't wait to give her a run. John Hart has been kind enough to put up with my requests and has sent some nice hollow form blanks in walnut and maple. I just hope I can do them justice.

John Chandler
03-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Congratulations, Bernie. I know you are anxious to play with the new toy. I am looking forward to the results.

Mark Pruitt
03-06-2007, 8:18 AM
Ooooooo......I'm GREEN again with envy!;)

Ken Fitzgerald
03-06-2007, 9:32 AM
Congrats Bernie! That looks like a great tool. I'm sure you'll produce some beautiful HFs. And ....yup.....Tell the missus.....Dario held a gun to your head.....from 945 miles away!

Bernie Weishapl
03-06-2007, 1:55 PM
Yep I said he twisted my arm so tight I had to say yes.:eek: Of course I get the eye roll and a grin. I told her it was absolutely his fault. Anyway cannot wait to give this thing a run. Hopefully pictures later this week.

Thanks again.

Glenn Hodges
03-06-2007, 2:02 PM
I should know, but don't, who made it? What a great way to spend money.

Dario Octaviano
03-06-2007, 2:06 PM
I should know, but don't, who made it? What a great way to spend money.

Randy Privett at http://www.monster-wood-tool.com/wst_page5.php

John Hart
03-06-2007, 2:16 PM
Yep I said he twisted my arm so tight I had to say yes.:eek: Of course I get the eye roll and a grin. I told her it was absolutely his fault......

You said this to a woman that says you look like a kid in a candy store with a quarter. :rolleyes: :D

Bob Hallowell
03-06-2007, 2:46 PM
That's kinda funny cause I told my wife it was all Bernies fault I bought mine!:D ya she didn't beleive me either.

Bob

Ken Fitzgerald
03-06-2007, 2:49 PM
And my wife is tired of the "gotta stay up with Bernie stories too!"....Hey Bernie.....Are you going to be buying a large dose of Mustard or a new 4x4 diesel pickup soon?:rolleyes: :D

Bill Wyko
03-06-2007, 2:56 PM
If you don't mind my asking, how much is a hollowing rig like that? That'll be on my list of things to get once I pay off my bigger lathe.:)

Bernie Weishapl
03-06-2007, 4:04 PM
You said this to a woman that says you look like a kid in a candy store with a quarter. :rolleyes: :D

Yep I did John. I got the same eye roll.

Bernie Weishapl
03-06-2007, 4:13 PM
And my wife is tired of the "gotta stay up with Bernie stories too!"....Hey Bernie.....Are you going to be buying a large dose of Mustard or a new 4x4 diesel pickup soon?:rolleyes: :D

Nope just looking at the new Nova 1624-44 lathe. Looks pretty inviting. Next year will be the pickup cause I need something bigger to haul wood with when I go visit John Hart. I will be taking a trailer load of horses to his girls and trading them for a trailer load of wood. Good deal don't ya think Ken.:p :cool: :rolleyes: ;)

Barry Stratton
03-06-2007, 5:23 PM
I will be taking a trailer load of horses to his girls and trading them for a trailer load of wood. Good deal don't ya think Ken.:p :cool: :rolleyes: ;)

Yep, great trade. You get wood and John gets a couple freezer loads of prime meat:D

Nice monster rig, Bernie.....but why the week wait to use `em?

Corey Hallagan
03-06-2007, 8:27 PM
Way to go Bernie. Can't wait to see what you turn out.

corey

Dale Gregory
03-07-2007, 7:49 AM
Come on Bernie, put her to use, what are you waiting for? We want to see mega HF's rolling out of your shop! By the way, nice Gloat! Are you going to use it on the Craftsman?

Dale

Bernie Weishapl
03-07-2007, 9:54 AM
Come on Bernie, put her to use, what are you waiting for? We want to see mega HF's rolling out of your shop! By the way, nice Gloat! Are you going to use it on the Craftsman?

Dale

That's the plan Dale. I started putting it together last night. It is going to be awesome.