PDA

View Full Version : Keith Outten and Ron Smith

Bill Sampson
12-12-2003, 5:40 PM
Keith and Ron, I spent a lot of time at the Harper show today and specifically with James Hodge, the area rep from CMT. Told him you were coming tomorrow and he would like to meet you both. Ron, Jim is interested in turning bowls and would like to see your work and discuss. Keith, he would also like to see samples of your ingraving. Informed Charlie Harper that you put the show on the web site and he was very appreciative. Make yourselves known to him, he knows you are coming. Not a lot of space at this show, but there is much going on. Bill Sampson, Richmond

Ron Smith ... Richmond, VA
12-12-2003, 8:40 PM
Keith and Ron, I spent a lot of time at the Harper show today and specifically with James Hodge, the area rep from CMT. Told him you were coming tomorrow and he would like to meet you both. Ron, Jim is interested in turning bowls and would like to see your work and discuss. Keith, he would also like to see samples of your ingraving. Informed Charlie Harper that you put the show on the web site and he was very appreciative. Make yourselves known to him, he knows you are coming. Not a lot of space at this show, but there is much going on. Bill Sampson, Richmond

I'll be sure and look him up.

Ron

Keith Outten
12-12-2003, 8:51 PM
Thanks Bill,

I'm looking forward to visiting Harper Hardware Saturday and getting to meet everyone. I met Charlie at a woodworking show in Norfolk Virginia two years ago although I doubt he would remember me. Harper has one of the best displays I have ever seen, I think they cleaned out their store for the show as they had over 25% of the Norfolk Scope display area just for their equipment.