PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Myrtle Beach

Phillip Thorne
03-03-2007, 10:31 PM
So we're heading to Myrtle Beach for the week. Getting outta Charlotte,NC for a few days. Any good shops to stop into around the I-95 corridor? Have a great weekend!!

Phillip

Hal Flynt
03-07-2007, 4:44 PM
I don't have any shops to recommend, but the wife and I enjoy Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach and Barefoot Landing just north.

I do have a recommendation for the best Sea Food I have had here and abroad. The Sea Captain's House http://www.seacaptains.com/ I love their special of the day and if it Lightly sautéed flounder with hollandaise sauce, well I am in hog heaven. I have yet to find a better meal than the daily special.

Von Bickley
03-07-2007, 8:40 PM
Phillip,

There is a small Black & Decker outlet located at the Tangier Outlets on Highway 501. You have 2 sets of outlets at Myrtle Beach, one on 501 between Myrtle Beach & Conway, and the other one is on Highway 17 between Myrtle Beach & North Myrtle Beach.

There is also a "Bass Pro Shop" on highway 17 that you might enjoy.

Have a good trip....

Phillip Thorne
03-07-2007, 8:56 PM
Hal,
We just returned from Sea Captains House, simply amazing! Their she-crab soup was awesome! My little brother got the filet...he said it was the best filet he'd ever had! Thanks for the recommendation!!!

Von,
We have a bass pro in Charlotte, but the Tangier outlets were a cool place to roam, unfortunantly the wife and I have to head back to Charlotte in the AM...thanks for the pointers!!!

~Phillip...enjoying his last night at wonder Myrtle Beach