PDA

View Full Version : EPS File of Concorde

Frank Corker
03-01-2007, 9:28 PM
Does anyone have either an eps file of Concorde, preferrably dramatic, or a high quality photograph. I am hoping to be putting this on a mirror (with a bit of luck). I do have quite a few but the quality isn't really that great.

PS Has to have the Brit flag on it, not the Frenchie's but I can do a bit of modification

Bill Cunningham
03-01-2007, 9:55 PM
Did you try looking for a .pdf file on their website Frank..:D
just yanking your chain..ha..

Mike Null
03-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Not great but better than nothing.

Frank Corker
03-02-2007, 4:19 AM
Thanks Mike, strangely enough, that is one of the 3 eps files I have! I have one plan, side on and front on. Just not quite there. But I appreciate your help.

Bill, I already tried that!

George M. Perzel
03-02-2007, 5:44 AM
Hi Frank;
Here's a couple in wmf but can be changed to EPS easily.
Hope they help and will keep looking.
Best regards;
George
LaserArts

Frank Corker
03-02-2007, 6:38 AM
Thank you George and thanks to everyone who has had a look on my behalf. I have now found a superb photograph which I will use. I will post the result when I'm done!

Frank Corker
03-11-2007, 9:44 AM
Okay, this is how it ended up, there is a plastic covering over it which I didn't realise would cause as much problem photographing it as it has. (That is why there are two photos of the same job)

I think it has turned out pretty nice - 24"x18", customer was 'Over the moon' with it.

Mike Null
03-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Frank, that's beautiful.

On mirror, you say?

Frank Corker
03-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Thanks Mike, yes it's a mirror.

Carol VanArnam
03-11-2007, 8:41 PM
Frank you did an excellent job.

What doe the inscription say? What did you end up charging for the job? I like the idea of a mirror in a picture frame I really hadn't tried that.

Gail LaPorte
03-11-2007, 10:57 PM
Do you always laser yours in Grayscale. If so what power /speed ect.
Very Nice
Gail Laporte

Frank Corker
03-12-2007, 5:10 AM
I did charge for it, but it was more of a favour for a favour, so it was low at £75. The inscription is not really that important and is only a 'little ditty' to the individual it was being presented to. I always do my mirrors in the picture frame, it's a simple matter of removing the backing taking the mirror out, engraving it and dropping it back inside (hopefully in one piece!)

Gail, I always use 8bit greyscale and do my stuff in Photograv, there is no real setting for mirror so I use Cherry wood settings. I engraved this one at 35 speed 100 power