PDA

View Full Version : Pomeranian -Vector graphic

Uma Duffy
03-01-2007, 3:50 PM
We regularly laser pet urns for a local vet and include a graphic of the dog or cat breed he requests. While we have lots of dog breed graphics in our collection there are some gaps. Recently, Frank Corker helped us out with a yorkie graphic that was so well received...it was much nicer than many of ours. May we impose again for a pomeranian? The departed pet was a black pom...just a pup really.

Thanks for you assistance...we are using Corel12 . If we can return the favor let us know!

Frank Corker
03-01-2007, 7:41 PM
How much is 'just a pup' is it a puppy or a juvenile dog?
What size is the piece of material you are working on?
What type of material is it?

Uma Duffy
03-02-2007, 9:54 AM
Hi Frank-
Apparently this was a black pomeranian, just under a year old.
We laser on the front of a light colored wood pet urn....the wood varies because these urns are hand made by one of the vet's other clients. He uses whatever scrap wood he has on hand..pine, alderwood, whatever..so far they have all lasered well. The front face of the box measures about 3.75 " high x 7" wide ( 8mmX18 mm). They all vary in size. We laser the graphic off to the left side with the pet's name and dates on the right. Over all, I'd say the actual run size of the graphic is about 2.5" x3" give or take a little. The yorkie you recently shared was really lovely...finely detailed. The vet was thrilled! We ran the job and it was picked up before we had a chance to photograph it.

We're having a blizzard here in Maine today... so we may lose power. But please don't hesitate to email us ...We hope to stay open all day!

Frank Corker
03-02-2007, 12:04 PM
I take it you never got the email I sent you with about 20 pictures of black pomeranians then?

Uma Duffy
03-03-2007, 10:33 AM
No, Frank, I didn't! Would you mind resending it? I have a few different emails...try this one: merion@maine.rr.com

Thank you so much! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Nancy

Frank Corker
03-05-2007, 7:17 AM
Sorry I missed this message - I have sent it as requested