PDA

View Full Version : Porter Cable Model 100 Router & Bits

Darcey Gulen
02-28-2007, 9:21 PM
Hi folks. I have a Porter Cable Model 100 with working stand and a lot of bits. I think the bits are probably worth more than the router. I must sell these items. My brother was a master cabinet maker and he passed away. I was wondering if anyone can give me a ball park figure of what this might be worth. I'm trying to find an itemized list of the bits. I hope you can get an idea from this picture.

Thanks for your help.

Darcey

glenn bradley
02-28-2007, 9:33 PM
No picture(?).

glenn bradley
02-28-2007, 9:55 PM
I have the best luck with pics that are .jpg and 100k or under in size. Here's a link to her pic folks:

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=59164&d=1172714467

Darcey,

If you can get a better pic of the bits from straight on I can at least name them for you left to right. I assume you have the router moter as well as the base(?).

Darcey Gulen
02-28-2007, 10:42 PM
I have been fooling around with this for an hour. I kept sending this to myself. I bet this one goes to me as well. I posted the first one in error on Support Forum. I tried to delete it, but it wouldn't let me. Then I posted it on General Woodworking and it won't let me post the picture. I contacted support and they won't answer. I guess I have to give up.

Paul Johnstone
03-01-2007, 8:52 AM
You probably want to post this in the classified Forum, you'll get more response.