PDA

View Full Version : Place to get bandsaw blade welded near Philly

Larry Fox
02-27-2007, 3:18 PM
Through the extreme kindness and generosity of fellow Creeker Roy Wall, I find myself with some nice bandsaw blades. However, before I can use them on my saw I need to have a few inches taken out of them and rewelded. This seems like a service that should be fairly easy to come by but after a few phone calls I am coming up empty. Does anyone know of a place in the Philly metro area that does it?

Thanks in advance for your time . . .

L

Bob Wingard
02-27-2007, 7:03 PM
get a small kit from any of the mailorder houses and do them yourself .. .. it's easy, fun, and economical

Curt Harms
02-28-2007, 6:04 PM
Through the extreme kindness and generosity of fellow Creeker Roy Wall, I find myself with some nice bandsaw blades. However, before I can use them on my saw I need to have a few inches taken out of them and rewelded. This seems like a service that should be fairly easy to come by but after a few phone calls I am coming up empty. Does anyone know of a place in the Philly metro area that does it?

Thanks in advance for your time . . .

L
I bought a couple blades from them and they weld their own. I suspect they'd cut & weld someone else's for a few bucks. It might be worth a call.

AJ HAGERTY MACHINES TOOLING, 215-343-5531