PDA

View Full Version : Shop Cabinets are finished

Jerry Todd
12-08-2003, 1:22 PM
Just completed the work shop cabinets. Oak and 1/4" hardboard.
Jerry Todd

Ken Salisbury
12-08-2003, 1:46 PM
Jerry Todd

Real nice Jerry -- way too clean though :D

Jim Becker
12-08-2003, 1:49 PM
Very attractive. I really like it when even shop cabinets look sharp! But Ken is right...there needs to be a little more evidence of woodworking, even if it's a dust pan with a bit of sawdust in it... :D

Mike Evertsen
12-08-2003, 2:03 PM
nice cabinets,,,,

Sparky Paessler
12-08-2003, 2:24 PM
Jerry Todd

Nice power tool up in the corner! :D

Dave Anderson NH
12-08-2003, 2:31 PM
They look great, but where's the clutter? A couple of years ago when I completed an 8 foot run of cabinets for my bench room Sue came down and asked, "When do I get mine for the kitchen." So I expet your wife will get on your case too.

John Miliunas
12-08-2003, 2:48 PM
"Shop cabinets"??? Yeah. Ri-i-i-i-ight. So, where is this rec-room located? You obviously just threw your tools up on the shelves, because you didn't have a chance to get the liquor bottles up there yet! And where's the couch? I assume the surround sound equipment is behind the doors, right? :D Seriously, very, very nice. One of these years...In the meantime, I'll just be happy to get my shop functional! Thanks for posting what I hope my shop will one day look like! :cool:

Don Abele
12-08-2003, 2:52 PM
Having recently completed my mitersaw table I like the look of shop cabinets looking like furniture (I get practice that way :D ). And yours is no exception. Excellent job.

Be well,

Doc

Jason Tuinstra
12-08-2003, 4:09 PM
Jerry, great job on the shop cabinets. With a nice layer of dust, they'll look even better, or at least, more like mine! What's that strange looking tool in the corner. It looks almost like a TV :D Great job!!!

Jason

Halsey MCCombs
12-08-2003, 4:25 PM
Fine job and the TV is to watch woodworking vidoes and Norm right.Halsey

Julie Wright
12-08-2003, 9:25 PM
Thats your shop?? It looks more like the rec room. Very nice cabinets.

Jerry Todd

Von Bickley
12-08-2003, 10:00 PM
Jerry,
Great looking cabinets. I have to agree with everybody and say that shop is entirely too clean.
Thanks for the pictures......

Wes Bischel
12-09-2003, 1:04 AM
Gee, and to think I get a thrill out of seeing the top of my bench once in a while! :D
Seriously, very nice looking and really good use of materials - they should hold up for many years.
Wes