PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Tool Gloat

Don Bullock
02-23-2007, 7:58 PM
Well, I went to my first woodworking show today -- ToolWorks Show in Ontario, California. I happened to come home with a Steel City Mortiser and a Kreg K3 Master System. No, neither of them were marked down, but Kreg threw in the right angle clamp ($26.99), Basic Cabinetmaking booklet ($4.99) and the Trim Carpentry DVD ($9.99) for free. It seemed like a good deal to me. Yes Jim, I have a picture of the box. I won't have it out of the box for a while because I'm still working on the mobil cart that it is going on.:D I [promise that as soon as I have it all set up that I will post some pictures.;)

Mike Heaney
02-23-2007, 8:01 PM
hey Don- its a box (with a picture on it), it made it as far as your garage- I think it counts!!!!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with the mortiser- it, or similar, is on my list!

personally, I would be ripping it open to have a little peak inside- I admire your restraint.

all the best

Mike

Jim Becker
02-23-2007, 8:02 PM
Tools = good! Pictures = Excellent! (Nice haul...especially the Kreg system...you'll get a LOT of mileage out of it)

Charles McKinley
02-23-2007, 9:04 PM
Nice haul Don,

Open the Kreg and use it to make the cabinet and you will be done much quicker!