PDA

View Full Version : Compliments to Rockler Customer Service

Jeff Wright
02-23-2007, 2:56 PM
I ordered two sets of the Triton Lumber Racks late November of last year. It was only this morning that I opened the two boxes [still putting my new workshop together!] to find in each box a broken plastic spacer that goes between the uprights and the wall. Rockler customer service took me at my word and assured me the replacement parts would be sent out at no cost either from their own parts department or, if needed, drop-shipped directly from Triton in Australia. And best of all, I didn't have to speak with a non-English-speaking person on the other end of the phone! Great service!

Brad Townsend
02-23-2007, 4:00 PM
Maybe I've just been lucky, but since I got serious about this hobby a couple of years ago, I've found the customer service for vendors and tool manufacturers in woodworking to be light years better than the average for most other things.

Fred Voorhees
02-23-2007, 7:01 PM
Well, I'll say this. On the just finished sideboard project, I had ordered the hardware from Rockler and as it turns out, I had one or two small screws missing from one of the hinges. I called Rockler and explained and they said that they would send out the screws right away. What I got in the mail was a complete package of two more hinges.