PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with Shopbot in Sacramento

Jeff Finazzo
02-22-2007, 4:59 PM
Anyone with Shopbot in Sacramento or not to far away that is willing to show off their machince. I want to buy one but would love to see it in action and get some feedback from a real user.
Any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Jeff

Ed Lang
02-22-2007, 5:57 PM
I am in Virginia so a onsite is not possible, but I am happy to talk on the phone if you like.

PM or email me for my number anytime.

Ed

Keith Outten
02-22-2007, 8:00 PM
Jeff,

Visit the ShopBot Forum and inquire there. There should be someone close by that is willing to do a demonstration for you...ShopBot will cough up $250.00 to anyone who does a demo if you purchase a Bot.

Call Ed Lang also, Ed has been doing some very cool stuff lately. By the way Ed I have the new ShopBot all setup and running at CNU and I am loving the spindle but hate having to warm the dang thing up.

Ed Lang
02-23-2007, 8:50 AM
Details Keith!! You know the rules.

I upgraded to a 4HP HSD Spindle about 4 weeks ago. I love it!

I have 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" collets at this time.

I am also getting my tooling from Fred (President) at Centurion Tools just down the road from me in Louisa. Check them out if you get time and tell Fred hi from me.

My cousin has a PRTAlpha 5'X10' machine .25 miles from me so I have two to use now!!

My laser runs from 7AM to 8PM each day so I might need a second one soon. It will be another Universal Laser too. I am so happy with this company.

Ed