PDA

View Full Version : Been like Christmas here

Bill O'Conner
02-22-2007, 1:00 PM
Fed-ex just drop off the wood from John Hart (nice looking box of wood John) and 2 days ago 3 new books came in the mail on turning and last week got 2 dvd from Raffan (turning boxes and turning projects)

Bill Wyko
02-22-2007, 1:06 PM
Merry Christmas:D

Bernie Weishapl
02-22-2007, 1:42 PM
Shoot that is Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and throw a Happy Birthday in there. Congrats on the wood, books and videos. If you are going to do bowls don't forget to get Bill Grumbines bowl DVD's. Best there is. Now you need to make the chips fly. I got 2 boxes (80 lbs) of wood from John yesterday.

Brett Baldwin
02-22-2007, 2:15 PM
I must have been in the same shipment because my box came yesterday as well. Thanks John Hart, it all looks so good I may have to pu t off the next coat on my front door to do a little turning tonight.
In addition my items from the auction arrived yesterday too. It was a good package day. No bills in the mail was just icing on the cake.

Jeff Moffett
02-22-2007, 2:28 PM
How do I get on John Hart's mailing list? :)

Bill Wyko
02-22-2007, 3:21 PM
How do I get on John Hart's mailing list? :)DITTO:D I'd like to be on that list too.

Bill O'Conner
02-22-2007, 3:31 PM
Just need to go to handy kraft on the forum and check out his boxes of wood there. I'll be buy more from him for sure the box looks great

Bill

TYLER WOOD
02-22-2007, 3:59 PM
Just arranged for a box of wood with him today. Hope to get it in the next month!!!! I'm as giddy as a school girl. I'll finally get to turn some REAL wood. Fomr what I have seen on there and heard from ya'll it'll be really nice.

Nancy Laird
02-22-2007, 4:28 PM
Yep, Christmas came a little late, but this week has been just like it all over again. Tuesday came Brett Baldwin's little bowl:D , Wednesday was my box of blanks from John:D , and today my two auction buys from Travis Stinson and Andy Hoyt:D :D . Now I'm wondering what tomorrow will bring:rolleyes: --maybe my bottle stopper from Ken (which he's already told me is on its way). If I get all this stuff this week, what do I have to look forward to next week??

Nancy

Bernie Weishapl
02-22-2007, 5:39 PM
How do I get on John Hart's mailing list? :)

Go to the bottom of the page to Forum Jump and look for HandyKraft. Click on it and you will see gold I tell ya, gold. Or some call it candy and yet some call it wood. Really nice turning wood.