PDA

View Full Version : Ordered it today!

Larry Bratton
02-21-2007, 8:18 PM
My distributor called from the show in Las Vegas today. I committed to purchase an Epilog Legend 24 x 36 40watt machine as we had discussed. Included in the deal was the blower for exhaust, compressor for the air assist and a rotary attachment. I understand that a build date has been reserved and we're looking at about 4 weeks.

I am looking forward to participating in this fine forum and would like to thank everyone for their input in my original post. :)

Frank Corker
02-22-2007, 8:09 AM
Congratulations Larry, you will be a happy little teddy when it arrives I'm sure!

Vicky Orsini
02-22-2007, 8:48 AM
Congratulations on your new laser! You're going to have so much fun with it. :)

Anthony Anderson
02-22-2007, 9:14 AM
Congratulations Larry! Enjoy the laser. To you and others on the forum, What could I expect to pay for a quality laser. Epilog seems to be the standard, and I would want size capabilities similar to Larry's machine. I don't mean to hijack the thread, so you can PM me if you choose, or if you feel others can benefit from this info, and Larry does not mind, please respond here. Again, I am not looking to get personal and ask what you paid for your laser, but just a close estimate on street price/realistic price. Thanks, Bill

James Manning
02-22-2007, 3:02 PM
I am very interested in this info as well...........

Joe Pelonio
02-22-2007, 3:19 PM
Way to go Larry. Now it's going to be a long 4 weeks while you are waiting for that giant box on a pallet to arrive.

I'd be curious to know if you managed a deal on the blower and compressor, most people seem to have saved a lot by getting them elsewhere.

Dave Fifield
02-22-2007, 5:09 PM
Congratulations Larry! When I ordered my new Epilog (end of last year) they told me 4 to 6 weeks also, but it arrived in about 3 weeks!! Make sure you have your space/set up ready for it - fun city here you come :)

Keith Outten
02-22-2007, 7:56 PM
Our Laser Engraving and CNC Forum continues to grow :)

Congratulations Larry....

Larry Bratton
02-24-2007, 11:44 AM
Way to go Larry. Now it's going to be a long 4 weeks while you are waiting for that giant box on a pallet to arrive.

I'd be curious to know if you managed a deal on the blower and compressor, most people seem to have saved a lot by getting them elsewhere.
Joe, My distributor threw in a compressor for the air assist and an exhaust fan-no extra charge. I also got a rotary attachment for free as part of their Las Vegas show special. That's somewhere in the neighborhood of $1800 worth of stuff based on what they sell it for.