View Full Version : Transfer Paper

Brian Robison
02-21-2007, 3:55 PM
I was wondering what transfer paper or masking paper most people use for rastering.
Color filling?

Keith Outten
02-21-2007, 9:21 PM

Just to get you started Laserbits has engravers paper mask tape that many use.

SUS 015 Paper Mask Medium Tack - 6 in. x 100 yds. $29.95

I keep both the 6" wide and the 12" wide rolls in my shop office for masking jobs.


Brian Robison
02-22-2007, 9:10 AM
Thanks Keith, I'll get some on order.

Mike Null
02-22-2007, 9:15 AM
All of your local sign supply wholesalers will sell this material.

Dave Fifield
02-22-2007, 6:50 PM
....and will be quite a bit cheaper too!

Joe Pelonio
02-22-2007, 6:52 PM
Since I do vinyl also, I buy R-Tape # 4075 by the 48" log, and my supplier cuts it to my specs. Normally I'll have it in at least 24", 20", 18", 14" 12", and a few smaller sizes.