PDA

View Full Version : Baby is here, Cradle almost completed, pics!

Stephen Clem
02-21-2007, 10:48 AM
I still haven't figured out how to attach pictures directly, so here's a link to a site full of pictures of Houston (born 2/5/07 at 10 pounds 0 ounces! :eek: )

http://stephenclem.blogspot.com/

The cradle is almost done. I should have it assembled by the end of this week. I will add another post to the blog with the completed cradle pictures. It is really looking great! :cool:

jeremy levine
02-21-2007, 10:54 AM
I still haven't figured out how to attach pictures directly, so here's a link to a site full of pictures of Houston (born 2/5/07 at 10 pounds 0 ounces! :eek: )

http://stephenclem.blogspot.com/

The cradle is almost done. I should have it assembled by the end of this week. I will add another post to the blog with the completed cradle pictures. It is really looking great! :cool:

Congrats ;););)

Peter Stahl
02-21-2007, 5:55 PM
Congratulations! Better hurry with that craddle they don't stay little for very long.

Jim Becker
02-21-2007, 8:57 PM
Woa! Congratulations!

Phillip Thorne
02-21-2007, 9:10 PM
Major CONGRATS!!! my wife and I are expecting in August, my first major WWing project is a crib for the baby

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!

Carroll Courtney
02-21-2007, 9:13 PM
Congrads,on your new project.You now have three very important people in your life.I remenber those days.Very nice cradle your working on.Please post more pic's, of the cradle also:D

Nancy Laird
02-21-2007, 9:17 PM
Stephen,

Beautiful cradle, and what an heirloom! Your son will be using that for his children.

PM sent about pics.

Nancy

Bruce Page
02-21-2007, 9:18 PM
Congratulations Stephen!

Ben Grunow
02-21-2007, 9:34 PM
Nicely done Stephen. Got me a little screamer on the 23rd of Jan.. SHe hasnt made it to the shop yet though. How bout yours?

Stephen Clem
02-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Thanks everyone! I will try to put up some pictures of the cradle tomorrow, but I might wait until Monday because I should be done by then. Houston hasn't made it into the shop yet, my wife thinks saw dust is the Ebola virus. I have to basically scrub up for surgery just to go near him after working in the shop. :rolleyes:

My other son is 6 and he designed a sling shot that I made him. He really liked the whole process, and enjoyed time with his Dad. I'm trying not to let him feel too left out since he's been my one and only until now.

Oh and one quick question. The plans call for 2 small spacers cut out of Masonite. Anyone know where I can get this? I only need about a 2" square of 1/4" thick masonite.

John Miliunas
02-22-2007, 10:51 AM
A BIG conrats on the new addition to your family, Stephen! :) Yeah, you better hurry up and finish that cradle, as your shop time is sure to be a bit derailed for a while now! :rolleyes: Oh, and you should be able to pick up some masonite at the local lumber yard or big box. It's pretty cheap but, see if they have any scraps or cut-offs laying around. :) :cool: