PDA

View Full Version : Any one want to play Santa?

Greg Daves
12-05-2003, 10:17 PM
I am hoping someone has an Amazon coupon that they are not using and would be willing to part with. I would be forever in your debt.

Thanks,
GD

Jim Becker
12-05-2003, 10:25 PM
I am hoping someone has an Amazon coupon that they are not using and would be willing to part with. I would be forever in your debt.

Thanks,
GD

THZH-3TTSBA-MEDMN9 $10 off $99 or more

Greg Daves
12-06-2003, 12:46 AM
Jim,

I definitely appreciate the gift, but I guess that someone has already made use of it before I could, as Amazon tells me that this coupon has already been redeemed.

Thanks again for the kind gesture, it was appreciated.

Anyone else have a coupon to spare? If so, please email to gdaves@vha.com.

Thanks,
GD

Jim Becker
12-06-2003, 9:39 AM
I definitely appreciate the gift, but I guess that someone has already made use of it before I could, as Amazon tells me that this coupon has already been redeemed.

I guess someone viewing the Creek last night was less than honest...and scarfed the code before you saw it. I literally pulled the flyer out of the trash to get that code for you since I remembered it was there and going un-used.

My appologies. I should have sent it via PM or email. My fault for being so trusting.

Joe Tonich
12-06-2003, 10:45 AM
I guess someone viewing the Creek last night was less than honest...and scarfed the code before you saw it. I literally pulled the flyer out of the trash to get that code for you since I remembered it was there and going un-used.

My appologies. I should have sent it via PM or email. My fault for being so trusting.

Thats pretty SAD! I guess there's one in every crowd. :mad: I would've trusted the group here to be trustworthy also. I really hate to have to change my opinions. Whoever did it had the 'nads to do it, should have the 'nads to PM an apology. Wish I had a coupon to give you, Dave.

Joe - Wishin EVERYONE a Merry Christmas!!!

Jackie Outten
12-06-2003, 10:46 AM
Greg,

I sent you a private message with a code.

Jackie Outten
sawmillcreek.org Administrator

Keith Outten
12-06-2003, 12:57 PM
Remember that we often have as many Guests as we do members viewing our forums and anyone could have used the code that was posted. Private Messaging is the best tool for personal communication amoung Members.

Greg Daves
12-06-2003, 10:13 PM
Jim,

Not a problem. I hate to hear that you went digging in the trash for that, but I do appreciate the effort. Lets say to make up for the loss, you just send me that MiniMax planer/jointer... :-).

The kind folks here at the creek have me taken care of, so hopefully whoever beat me to your coupon got something good for their troubles.

Thanks to all the nice folks here for helping out! Everyone have a great holiday, and even though we all love our tools, its times like this when we know what really is important...family, and friends.

GD