PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE on the Paslode Nail Deal.......

Mark Rios
02-19-2007, 2:28 PM
There was some concern about the nails being listed as clipped head and not being round head. Well, I just received my first box of nails from the Big Brown truck and they are ROUND HEAD!!!!

I realize that the Amazon listing reads clipped head however the description reads full head. The box that I received has a sticker on it stating that the full (round) head is a replacement for the clipped head.

So.......order up and enjoy!!!

They are still currently for sale at the $15.84 per box price.

PS.....Can anyone tell me why (once again) I am unable to edit my posts? I tried to just edit my last post about these nails in the other thread but the edit button wasn't there. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks very much.

David G Baker
02-19-2007, 3:51 PM
Mark,
On other forums that I visit there is a time limit on the ability to edit your post, this may be true on Sawmillcreek as well. It should be in the rules somewhere.
David B

Mark Rios
02-19-2007, 4:46 PM
Yeah, you're right. But in this case, the last time I edited it was just on the 16th of this month. Should be longer than that. :confused:

Ronald Cockerham
02-19-2007, 6:31 PM
I ordered 4 boxes of the .131 x 3" for $14.00 each. What a deal!! Thanks for the tip.:D :D