Bill Esposito
02-19-2007, 1:46 PM
Hi folks,

I just completed my review of the Domino. You can read it at

NHWoodworker.com

Comments and questions welcome.

Tim Malyszko
02-19-2007, 2:25 PM
Very nice detailed review. I had my first chance to demo one at the St. Louis Woodworking show and really liked the tool. It will be interesting to see how the Domino sells. If the price comes down, I may buy one, but the $600+ price + the $200 accessory pack will keep me away unless enough people convince me it's a tool I cannot live without.

Jim Dailey
02-19-2007, 5:15 PM
Bill,

As with your other reviews, this is well written & very well covered with your numerous photographs.

It was certainly good business by Festool to give you an early go at the Domi... Your review gives us a clear picture of what to expect. Of course we are all jealous as hell that you are getting to play with one.

Great Job !!!

jim

Todd Solomon
02-19-2007, 5:38 PM
Bill,

Terrific, thorough review. Complete with movies. This will be a good tutorial for us soon-to-be owners of the Domino. Thanks for your efforts.

Todd

Jerry White
02-19-2007, 6:27 PM
Bill,

Thank you for an excellent and very thorough review. I can't imagine that you could improve on this.

Jerry

Mark Carlson
02-19-2007, 6:53 PM
Hi Bill,

Great review! The most complete one I've seen on the domino. You answered my question on when to use the tightness setting. I also liked the way you hung your shelf.

The outside pictures of your shop are beautiful with all that snow. Doesn't make me want to move back to New England though:)

You mentioned Rick C's domino manual a couple of times. Is that available yet?

~mark

Rick Christopherson
02-19-2007, 7:24 PM
You mentioned Rick C's domino manual a couple of times. Is that available yet?No, the new Owner's Manual is not available yet, but it should be included in the Systainer when Domino ships (that's the plan I have heard at least).

Jim Dailey
02-19-2007, 8:48 PM
Rick,

I please to hear a copy of your manual will be included. I always benefit from your insights.

I have copies of your AFT 55, TS 55, & OT 1400 manuals which are vast improvements order the "standard" Festool USA manual.

Thanks!!!
jim