PDA

View Full Version : Boogity Boogity!

Joe Mioux
02-18-2007, 7:16 PM
What a race!!!!!

Bruce Page
02-18-2007, 7:34 PM
I was really pulling for Mark. Happy drove a good race, It's good to see RCR back on top.

Joe Mioux
02-18-2007, 7:36 PM
Oh man i was hoping for Mark to win this race.

and for Kenny Schrader to not crash.......

again.

Joe

Ron Jones near Indy
02-18-2007, 7:54 PM
I, too, was pulling for Mark Martin! I'm not much of a Kevin Harvick fan--less so now I guess. And you know, it would be nice to see Kenny Schrader win.

Bruce Page
02-18-2007, 8:15 PM
I, too, was pulling for Mark Martin! I'm not much of a Kevin Harvick fan--less so now I guess. And you know, it would be nice to see Kenny Schrader win.
Harvick made a clean pass. I kept waiting for that numbskull Bush to wreck him. Probably would have if he hadn't wrecked himself.

Ron Jones near Indy
02-18-2007, 8:22 PM
Yes, it was a clean pass. I didn't aim to imply that it wasn't. We all know that any of the drivers would have done the same thing under the same circumstances. I'm sure Mark would not have wanted it any other way.

Bruce Page
02-18-2007, 8:35 PM
You are right, Mark wouldn't want it any other way.

Bruce Shiverdecker
02-19-2007, 11:26 PM
Mark is CLASS with a Capital C!

BTW Bruce it's "boogity boogity boogity!":p

or I've got a stuttering ear problem.:o

Bruce;)

Bruce Page
02-20-2007, 1:48 PM
Mark is CLASS with a Capital C!

BTW Bruce it's "boogity boogity boogity!":p

or I've got a stuttering ear problem.:o

Bruce;)
Two Boogity's are plenty for me.

"Pull them belts tight one more time!"

Actually, I think it's getting old. :rolleyes:

Lee DeRaud
02-20-2007, 2:26 PM
I generally like NASCAR, but the restrictor-plate races sometimes get too wierd for me. This one pretty much summed it up: a driver I don't recall even getting mentioned for 3 1/2 hours wins on the last lap? Huh?!? Seems like you could get similar results by having people draw starting positions out of a hat and running 10-lap races.

It just seems like there oughta be some kind of happy medium between the legislated monotony of Formula One and the chaotic randomness we saw Sunday.

Robert Mickley
02-20-2007, 11:50 PM
less so now I guess. And you know, it would be nice to see Kenny Schrader win.

Speaking of Ken. I watched Inside nextel cup monday, He raced some sprints with Dave Blaney over the off season. At one of them he asked Dave who to watch out for, Dave pointed out 3 guys. A few laps in blaney nailed him. Ken said you didn't tell me to watch out for you . Dave's answer, I figured you knew to watch out for me!! :D :D

AS for Mark, I've never been a big fan of Roush Racing but I've always liked Marks style. I was really pulling for him to win even though I'm a big RCR fan. I thought it would have been funny to have him win in a Chevy after all those years of racing a ford and not winning the 500

And what about Stewart? He must have taken some anger management classes over the off season :D.