PDA

View Full Version : Used lockers in NE

Matt Newton
02-17-2007, 8:04 PM
Does anyone out there know where I can find a cheap set of used lockers? I'm looking for a block of lockers three wide with six doors. Any help would be much appreciated.

Matt Newton

Tim Morton
02-17-2007, 8:24 PM
we got ours when the local school was doing a remodel. or Ebay?

Justin James
02-17-2007, 9:00 PM
I was going to jump right in and offer to help, but when I looked at your address I realized your "NE" is a lot different than mine! (NEbraska)

Tim is right, school remodels are a good source. I've also seen them come out of old bus stations. Companies that do these remodels often have some around because they look so useful, but often they don't do anything with them. You might ask around . . . .

Dar Lounsbury
02-17-2007, 10:18 PM
Contact a locker sales & installation company in your area. They will be the ones removing and replacing old lockers during the remodels. Some of these companies keep the old ones just for people like you.

We bought a dozen lockers for $2 per unit a few years ago to put in a daycare. The metal scrapers won't give them much for the old ones so selling them is better (for them).

I work for a school district and this summer we have more than 1000 being removed. Too bad it would cost far too much to ship.