PDA

View Full Version : Paslode Cordless "Impulse" Framing Nails....Super Killer price.......

Mark Rios
02-16-2007, 7:59 PM
Hey all. Just a quick heads up on these nails. 3 1/4" x .131 round head nails, box of 2500 (standard size box) for $15.44 per box. Eligible for free shipping on orders over $25.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000B6869U/002-4328333-8534454

This is a killer price on these nails, especially with free shipping. I've had two boxes on order for about a week now and they are just now shipping. At this price you can afford to wait until they come in but Amazon says that they are now in stock.

Clipped head nails, 3" x .131, are only $14. However, as some have noted, clipped head nails aren't allowed (per code) in some locales.

Most of my guns aren't of the current generation and they used to be able to only use the clipped head but Paslode made a change in the way they made and collated the round heads and now all iterations of the framing gun will take the round head.

At this price it's cheap to have some extra on hand. I'm ordering two more boxes. Hurry to beat the rush! :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

David G Baker
02-16-2007, 11:55 PM
Mark that is an awesome price especially if free shipping is involved because those babies weigh a bunch. Thanks for passing on the information.
David B