PDA

View Full Version : Sign Warehouse Customer Service

Mike Hood
02-15-2007, 11:31 PM
We hear too many stories about the negative experiences we have these days with customer service, warranty work and general support. But, I'd like to share my personal experience with the folks at Sign Warehouse and more precisely our own Kevin Huffman.

I've had my laser (Sign Warehouse Pinnacle ZX 40W) about 6 months now and have had no problems at all.

A few weeks back I started getting this awful racket everytime I extended the table to the full-up or full-down positions. After some investigation it became apparent the toothed-pulley on the Z-axis stepper motor was slipping.

A quick email to my salesman, who forwarded the matter to Kevin and got me some assistance. I was curious how well this would be handled, but Kevin provided detailed instructions on what to check (belt alignment and such), and after a few quick emails, let me know he'd have a new stepper motor shipped to me immediately at no charge.

I got shipping confirmation, tracking numbers and a follow-up email right away.

This fixed my problem, but more importantly set aside any concerns I might have had regarding the technical support I'd see at Sign Warehouse.

Kevin; I know you'll see this and I want to publicly thank you for your quick responses and technical support. This isn't my first purchase from Sign Warehouse (I also purchased a vinyl cutter a few years back), and it certainly won't be my last.

Great Job and Thank You!

Kevin Huffman
02-16-2007, 11:47 AM
(Elvis voice) Thank ya, Thank ya very much.

Mike Hood
02-16-2007, 1:38 PM
Sorry to put ya on the spot... but I purposefully waited until this whole thing ran it's course to comment one way or another.

Definitely a pleased customer here.

(and your adjustment ideas will probably keep that new pulley in better shape than the previous... I think it was too tight all along)

Kevin Huffman
02-16-2007, 1:52 PM
Let me know if you need any further assistance.
I like to hear that my customers are up and running, it makes my job easier.