PDA

View Full Version : MWTCA/SWTCA Tool Meet & Swap Bentonville, AR Feb. 17 2007

Clint Jones
02-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Known as the 20th Annual, 2007 Groundhog Day Tool Meet. The meet will be Saturday, Feb. 17 from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM at the Clarion Hotel and Convention Center, 211 S.E. Walton Blvd. ( at exit 85, I-540 ) in Bentonville, Arkansas. Admission is $7. Unfortunatelly I am still in Biloxi and will not be able to make it this year. If anyone attends I sure would like some pictures posted!!

Kelly Anderson
02-14-2007, 6:57 PM
Wow that sounds cool. I am just up in Missouri. I have never been to anything like that, what is it usually like?

Joe Meazle
02-15-2007, 1:08 AM
Clint wish I knew sooner (or not know at all I am pretty bummed) I will be in Hot Springs. Keep us posted on such events within driving distance.
Joe

Terry Bigelow
02-15-2007, 9:38 AM
The MWTCA just had a meet here in GA. I was very dissapointed to find they were done by 10:00am saturday when I arrived:confused: ! The event was supposed to be 3 days, fri.,sat. and sun.. I drove almost 2 hours one way just to get there. Not to mention there really aren't too many things like it down here. Needless to say I was extremely dissapointed. When I asked one of the gentlemen loading his truck why it had ended he said everyone got there early(thu) and everyone was tired by now(sat. 10:00am)!!!!He said try next year?

Zahid Naqvi
02-15-2007, 3:06 PM
Wish I knew sooner, I have house guests coming this Saturday. Ain't no way the LOML is letting me leave the premises.:(

Kelly Anderson
02-15-2007, 9:00 PM
Does any one know if non members of the MWTCA are allowed to go? It is only about an hour away and I don't have anything to do any way but it would be really disapointing to not get let in because I am not a member.

Larry Williams
02-15-2007, 9:23 PM
Emery Goad, the host, has kept this show open to the public for several years. It's a great one day show. I didn't go last year because of snow. The forecast for Saturday is for a high of 37 degrees and a 50% chance of rain--good enough for me.

Clint Jones
02-15-2007, 9:29 PM
Zahid and Joe (and any others) sorry I didnt post sooner about the meet. I have been in Biloxi MS on a job for the past 3 weeks and it slipped my mind. I will try to post events sooner I just didnt have my calendar in front of me. The show is open to the public for and admission is $7.

Jerry Olexa
02-15-2007, 9:31 PM
AND while you're there, go over to Wal-Mart corp headqtrs as well as Sam's in Bentonville...In an earlier life, I spent much time there. That's why I look a bit haggard:) :D