PDA

View Full Version : Can't Leave Nothing Alone...

Randy Privett
02-14-2007, 11:11 AM
Recently I bought a Jet Mini; the deal was really good and since I've never had one, I thought way not. I'd played around with a couple of them that my friends had and they were a lot of fun. Anyway, picked this thing up and brought it home and I had to put a hollowing system on it. I had made an articulating arm boring system years ago and it was laying on the shelf not doing anything, so, let's see...add the laser and make a rear post and I was in business. Like Travis says "Ain't this fun".

Randy

Ken Fitzgerald
02-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Very well done Randy! I envy those with the skills and tools to do metal work!

Dario Octaviano
02-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Randy,

That is sweet! Didn't know you also made articulated arm hollowing tools!

Randy Privett
02-14-2007, 11:32 AM
I really don't. I had designed an arm for a company that used a Dotco air powered screwdriver to assemble some parts and thought it would be neet to make a boring system out of it. I played with it for a while and put it on the shelf. Now I see someone is making them out of square stock and selling them. You never know.

Randy

Keith Burns
02-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Cool set up Randy ! I too am envious of your metal working skills. Now lets see some HF's from your new set up!!

Bernie Weishapl
02-14-2007, 1:04 PM
Yep now he tells me after I ordered the other.:eek: :D :D Randy that looks like a cool deal. I just wish I had room to put some metal working tools. Nice job.